This is Saif, working with some Data Analysis tools in Python and writing this tutorial titled as “How to get PyCharm License Free of Cost using University Email Address”. This article is for those Python programmers who want to have a fully facilitated, registered and licensed IDE for their programming stuff.
If you have no prior knowledge of Python and PyCharm, read this article once to have a flavor.
Jet-brains provide Professional developer tools for Students for FREE. Follow these steps below to get a licensed Developer tool.
- Download and install PyCharm from here
- Visit this link and apply for students package.
- Fill in the form and provide the email address given by you institution.
- After applying for JetBrains Products, you will get an email on the address you provided in the above step. Click on Confirm Request.
- Follow the steps specified in the last link opened. You will be asked to to create an account on JetBrains website.
- You will get a confirmation email with a link to activate your license.
- You can check you License Information on you JetBrains Account.
- After you are done with above steps, open PyCharm IDE and select Help -> Register from menu bar. Select JetBrains account in the options and enter your credentials.
- You will be confirmed with the following message and pop up that your PyCharm has been registered. Congratulations 🙂
We are done with Registering PyCharm IDE for FREE. Enjoy Programming!
Stay with Protorials for more tutorials.
Have a nice day!